1. Send a dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note: “In every bunch there’s one who stands out – and you are that one.”
2. “The art of love … is largely the art of persistence” Dr Albert Ellis
3. Write him/her a check for one million kisses
4. Something for the Honeymoon or anniversary… a lottery ticket and a note: “I hit the jackpot when I married you.”
5. Book A Massage to give your partner a professional massage.
6. Kiss every square inch of her body S-L-O-W-L-Y!
7. Hide a love note in a bottle of vitamins. The note will say: “Try some vitamin L.”
8. Scatter rose petals all over the bed.
9. Buy the music CD “Let’s talk about love” by Celine Dion.
10. Three simple sex rules:
* gals are slow, guys are fast
* guys are visual: Show him…
* gals are auditory: Tell her…
11. Write notes on Post-it notes and stick them around.
12. Don’t buy cheap lingerie unless you plan to rip it off her in passionate lovemaking.
13. Hide a love note in his pants pocket.
14. Other places to hide a small note:
* under the pillow
* in his shaving kit
* between the pages he/she is reading
15. Guys: know her dress size, shoe and stocking size, blouse and nightgown size, bra and panty size, pants and coat size, and of course her finger size (for rings that fit).
16. Gals: know his coat size, shoe and hat size, shirt and pants size, finger size (for bowling balls that fit)…
17. Give the gift of time (wristwatch) with this inscription: “I’ll always have time for you.”
18. NEVER, never, never say “I told you so”.
19. Mail a lock of your hair to your lover.
20. Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
21. Make a habit of taking a stroll after dinner every evening.
22. “Women fall in love through their ears, men fall in love through their eyes.” Woodrow Wyatt.
23. When dining, share everything: your meals and desserts.
24. Make love on top of the washer/dryer (while it’s running).
25. Attach a note on the TV remote: “Turn me on instead!”
26. Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: “I’m so thankful I have you in my life.”
27. Sign your letters: “Forever and a day”
28. Place a heart-shaped sticker on your wristwatch to remind you to call.
29. On your lover’s birthday send his/her mother a “Thank you” card.
30. Hide a pair of earrings in a box of chocolates.
31. Celebrate the anniversary of when you first met.
32. Shower together by candlelight.
33. Use the little strips of paper from Hershey’s kisses as coupons redeemable for one kiss each.
34. Tell your mate that you – love, adore, admire, cherish, desire, want, need, prize, esteem, idolize, revere, treasure him/her.
35. Hide a little gift for her so she’ll find it during a walk together.
36. Leave a note: “I know we are soul mates because…..”
37. “Imagination is more important than knowledge” – Albert Einstein
38. Give her your jacket when she is chilly.
39. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart, so let your imagination go wild…
40. Guys: Hold her dinner chair.
41. “One does not fall ‘in’ or ‘out’ of love. One grows in love” – Leo Buscaglia
42. Buy her an outfit while she’s trying it on; let her wear it out of the store.
43. Slip a little love note into his wallet, in between the dollar bills.
44. Drip chocolate syrup on selected body parts before lovemaking.
45. Inspiration for long time lovers: “The older the violin, the sweeter the music” – Anonymous
46. Gently brush her cheeks with your lips.
47. Give him a lottery ticket. Attach a note: “You are one in a million”
48. While slow dancing, whisper something sweet to her.
49. Get the song “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston.
50. When attending a wedding, whisper: “If I had to do it over, I’d marry you again.”
51. Hide a teeny, tiny gift somewhere on your body and make him find it.
52. Fill his toolbox with lingerie. Make him “work” to get his tools back.
53. Fold a love note in a fluffy bath towel.
54. Run your hands under warm water before going to bed.
55. Let a Shakespearean quote speak for you.
56. Gals: Never, never, never talk about your past boyfriends in front of him.
57. Sprinkle perfume on to light bulb. When light is turned on the scent of the perfume will fill the room.
58. Listen to a romantic audio tape, fix a cup of hot flavored tea, and light two candles.
59. Keep a journal of your romantic fantasies. Share it with your soul mate.
60. Take a picture of yourself in the most sexy outfit possible. Hide in a secret spot in your house and leave him or her clues on how to get there. Watch the sparks fly!
61. Play “hide-and-seek” in the rain. It’s fun and VERY sensual!
62. Fill bathtub with warm water sprinkled with rose petals.
63. Invite your sweetie to an intimate dinner at your place. Make a pizza and with the pepperoni you can write something sweet, like “you are the one for me”.
64. Surprise your lover with a kiss before they can finish a sentence.
65. Write your own love poems then record them on a tape and give them to your sweetheart.
66. Give your love an antique compass and say “You will never lose me”.
67. Your love will swear the needle always points to their heart!
68. While your love takes a shower, write the words “I love you” in the condensation of the bathroom mirror.
69. Leave a trail of “Hershey’s chocolate kisses” from the front door to the bedroom, right up to the bed. On the bed leave a note that reads ‘I kiss the ground you walk on.’ Make sure you’re not home when s/he gets in!
70. Play the game of monopoly with a few new rules. Change boardwalk into backrub, and Tennessee into take your shirt off. Every time you pass go, you get a kiss. etc…
71. Look straight into the eyes of your love and PAY ATTENTION to what they tell you! Tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.
72. Look into the eyes of your special someone often. “The eyes are the window to the soul”. Weave love, sex, intimacy, passion and romance into the fabric of your daily lives.
73. Buy a set of matching silk pajamas, and take turns modeling them for each other.
74. Men: Talk more.
75. Women: Touch more.
Click here to learn the secrets of the most happy, loved and blissful couples in the world.